Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Madame Milly Lip Gloss #9

The kit this is from was purchased for me by my husband a few months ago.  I am not sure if the same kit is still available; this series of reviews is intended to help with deciding whether future purchases from this brand is worthwhile.

Lip Gloss:    Madame Milly Lip Gloss #9





Applied At:    4:15 PM

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Kits at Kohl's range from $20 to $40.  Kohl's does run regular sales so I always recommend waiting for one of those when considering makeup there.

Shimmer: Yes

Glitter: No   

Does it show without a lip primer?   

Yes, although as basically a lot of shimmer.

Does it show with a lip primer?   

Applied at 1:45 pm.  Yes, as a lot of shimmer.  The pink appears to be the same color as my actual lips so this is just very shinny on me.

Lasting time without primer:   

3 hours and then removed.

Lasting time with primer:   

3 hours and then removed.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?    No

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?    No

Transfer to cup without a primer:  Yes

Transfer to cup with a primer:

Yes, very light pink mark when caught by a tissue.  There was still shimmer on the lips though so it did not completely transfer.

Day or Night makeup:   

Day makeup, this is also one I had a smaller duplicate of when the kits were first purchased and so I used that one up first and I remember thinking it was the nicest of the three duplicates I had because it does give a nice highlight in the center of the lower lip even when the whole lip
has the lip gloss applied to it.

Website for brand:   

http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment