Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Madame Milly Lip Gloss #10

The kit this is from was purchased for me by my husband a few months ago.  I am not sure if the same kit is still available; this series of reviews is intended to help with deciding whether future purchases from this brand is worthwhile. 

Lip Gloss:    Madame Milly Lip Gloss #10





Applied At:    3:00 PM

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Kits at Kohl's range from $20 to $40.  Kohl's does run regular sales so I always recommend waiting for one of those when considering makeup there.

Shimmer: yes

Glitter: no

Does it show without a lip primer?   

Yes, slightly darkens the lips and adds a lot of shimmer.

Does it show with a lip primer?   

Yes, slightly darkens the lips and adds a lot of shimmer.

Lasting time without primer:   

Three hours and then removed for dinner.

Lasting time with primer:   

Three hours, still a small amount of the shimmer on the lips, but the shinny wet look is completely gone.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?    none

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?    none

Transfer to cup without a primer:   

Yes, bright pink on a tissue used while blowing my nose, but after it still looked shinny on the lips.

Transfer to cup with a primer:   

Yes, pale pink on a tissue, but some shimmer and wetness to the lips afterwards.

Day or Night makeup:   

Day makeup, this was the last of the lip glosses that I had a duplicate of in the smaller size and I think it was the first one I finished up.  While this may not give the same red color it shows in the tube it does make the pinkness of my lips more obvious and very shinny which is something I look for in lip glosses.

Website for brand:   

http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment