Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Review: Madame Milly Lip Gloss #2

The kit this is from was purchased for me by my husband a few months ago.  I am not sure if the same kit is still available; this series of reviews is intended to help with deciding whether future purchases from this brand is worthwhile.

Lip Gloss:    Madame Milly #2





Applied At:    10:45 am

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Kits at Kohl's range from $20 to $40.  Kohl's does run regular sales so I always recommend waiting for one of those when considering makeup there.

Shimmer: Yes, but very light

Glitter: No   

Does it show without a lip primer?   

Just appears as moisture on the lips.

Does it show with just a lip primer?   

Just appears as moisture on the lips.

Lasting time without primer:   

After four hours the lips still appear moist, just not quite as.  Removing to eat and then will reapply with primer.

Lasting time with primer:   

After three hours lips still had a good bit of shimmer although I am not sure how much of it I could call shine.   Took off lip gloss to have dinner.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?   

None

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?   

None

Transfer to cup without a primer:   

Yes, but very light

Transfer to cup with a primer:   

Yes, but very light

Day or Night makeup:   

This is day makeup for me because my main concern with lip gloss is whether or not it makes my lips shinny and this gives a nice shine every time.

Tips:

Good for adding extra shine to any lip color, just be sure to clean off the wand before putting back in the tube.

Website for brand:
   
http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment