Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: Madame Milly Lip Gloss #4

The kit this is from was purchased for me by my husband a few months ago.  I am not sure if the same kit is still available; this series of reviews is intended to help with deciding whether future purchases from this brand is worthwhile.

Lip Gloss:    Madame Milly Lip Gloss #4






Applied At:    2:00 PM

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Kits at Kohl's range from $20 to $40.  Kohl's does run regular sales so I always recommend waiting for one of those when considering makeup there.

Shimmer:     Yes, light shimmer

Glitter:     No

Does it show without a lip primer?   

Yes, barely.  Looks the same as Madame Milly Lip Gloss #3.  I applied to half of my lip and there is a noticeable pink tint in color where it was applied.  Once applied to the whole lip area only the shine lets you know something is there.

Does it show with just a lip primer?   

Yes, barely.  Looks the same as Madame Milly Lip Gloss #3.  I applied to half of my lip and there is a noticeable pink tint in color where it was applied.  Once applied to the whole lip area only the shine lets you know something is there.

Lasting time without primer:   

Three hours and then removed for dinner.

Lasting time with primer:   

One to two hours.  I tested this three times because generally primers make things last longer, but this was an exception.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?    None

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?    None

Transfer to cup without a primer:    Yes, very light pink.

Transfer to cup with a primer:    Yes, very light pink.

Day or Night makeup:   

Day makeup, but not with a primer.  Because I have no problem with constant reapplying of lip products, in fact I actually enjoy it, this gets the benefit my not being super picky with lip products and their wear times.

Website for brand:   

http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment