Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lip Stick Review Form


This form is almost exactly the same as the lip gloss one minus the fact that it says lip stick.  This is because I tend to use these interchangeably although I will also layer a lip gloss over a lip stick if it isn't shinny enough for me.

Lip Stick: Brand Color #

Applied At: Time the lip stick is applied

Cost: (Without any discounts) See earlier review forms.


Shimmer: Yes/No If there is shimmer in it this will be yes

Does it show without a lip primer?

Yes/No question; lip stick is applied to half of the lip and so long as there is color change, this is a yes, and I will say if it is full color or not.

Does it show with just a lip primer?

Lip primer applied first. Yes/No question; lip stick is applied to half of the lip and so long as there is color change, this is a yes, and I will say if it is full color or not.

Lasting time without primer:

How long in hours/minutes lip stick color could be see on the lips.  I eat once every three to four hours so as long as there isn't a time claim on the lip stick this probably won't go over four hours as I generally remove lip colors before eating and the reapply after eating.

Lasting time with primer:

How long in hours/minutes lip stick color could be see on the lips with a primer used.  I eat once every three to four hours so as long as there isn't a time claim on the lip stick this probably won't go over four hours as I generally remove lip colors before eating and the reapply after eating.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?

If I start to notice the lip color traveling outside my lip line the length of time in hours/minutes will be noted here.

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer
?

If I start to notice the lip color traveling outside my lip line the length of time in hours/minutes will be noted here.

Transfer to cup without a primer
:

Will drink something and list of any of the lip color transfers here.

Transfer to cup with a primer:

Will drink something and list of any of the lip color transfers here.

Day or Night makeup:

Day makeup, so long as it doesn't travel I am usually good with all lip sticks, only exceptions would be if it was a color I wouldn't normally wear and I am pretty good with most colors so this shouldn't come up too often.  Night makeup, if it travels outside the lip line or is a color I would normally never wear (like black) it is going to end up as night makeup.

Tips:

Like lip liners I am not sure what else I could contribute to ways to use, but if I come across any tips they will be listed here.

Website for brand:

See earlier review forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment