Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Freebies: Influenster and transparency post

On a previous blog that didn't really have anything to do with makeup I did somehow manage to qualify for an Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box and received some free products:

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact: 0156-08 Dark Shadows was reviewed.

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: 05 was reviewed.

Bath & Body Works Mini Candles: Had to give away because I have lots of scent allergies.

EBOOST: Never actually tried

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin: I have less than 1 inch long hair so this never got tried.

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream: I did actually try and review this.

I am not planning to link the reviews here or re-review any of these at this time although with the makeup there is a very good chance it may happen if I forget what I received.  I also received bonus items from NYC and Kiss because they apparently really liked my reviews even though the NYC was negative and the Kiss was mostly about how I don't wear fake lashes, but I will also list what I received here as bonus items for writing such "great" reviews.

From NYC:

Liquid Lip Shine: 547 City's Clear

From Kiss: (they must have loved the review I posted)

Kiss Nail Dress: Gown

Another pair of lashes: 03

I have actually used one of the Kiss Nail Dress strips and since I also just got a sample package of five other designs included with a magazine I just got (separate post pending) that will probably get a review.  The NYC lip gloss will probably also get a review.  The fake lashes will probably just be played with until I completely wear them out because fake lashes for me will always be night makeup (separate post pending).

I will post about any freebies received and who they came from.  In the case of Influenster, they are a service that collects products from other companies to send out to different people online who talk about the type of things they are sending out.  I only signed up on a whim and never actually expected to get anything from them, but since I got something once I wanted to make sure that there would be no appearance of conflict of interest; also you never no, I may qualify again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment