Monday, March 25, 2013

Lip Gloss Review Form

Lip Gloss: Brand, # Name (if available)

Applied At: What time I put the lip gloss on

Cost: (Without any discounts) If I have the actual amount paid that will be given, without discounts is what it would have cost if it hadn't been bought on sale.  Almost all of my makeup was bought on sale or on clearance.

Shimmer: Yes/No If it has shimmer in it this will say yes, otherwise this will say no.

Glitter: Yes/No If it has glitter in it this will say yes, otherwise this will say no

Swatch Pictures:

Picture of the lip gloss on my hand.

Does it show without a lip primer?

Yes/No I have rather pigmented lips naturally so I will apply the color to the lower lip first and then compare to the upper lip and see if there is any color change.  I will also say if it looks like the color of the lip gloss in the tube or if it is just tinting the lips to a slightly different color.

Does it show with just a lip primer? 

Yes/No  The primer used is a lip balm from LOTTA LUV that does a very good job at making lip products last longer and sometimes show better.  I have rather pigmented lips naturally so I will apply the color to the lower lip first and then compare to the upper lip and see if there is any color change.  I will also say if it looks like the color of the lip gloss in the tube or if it is just tinting the lips to a slightly different color.


Lasting time without primer:

How long until it was no longer shinny and how long until the color disappeared.  I check once every 30 minutes + or - since I do not use a timer.

Lasting time with primer:

The primer used is a lip balm from LOTTA LUV that does a very good job at making lip products last longer and sometimes show better.  How long until it was no longer shinny and how long until the color disappeared.  I check once every 30 minutes + or - since I do not use a timer.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?

How long before I noticed the color bleeding outside my lip line.

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?

The primer used is a lip balm from LOTTA LUV that does a very good job at making lip products last longer and sometimes show better.  How long before I noticed the color bleeding outside my lip line.

Transfer to cup without a primer:

Will drink something and see if the color transfers on to the cup; yes/no question.

Transfer to cup with a primer:

The primer used is a lip balm from LOTTA LUV that does a very good job at making lip products last longer and sometimes show better.  Will drink something and see if the color transfers on to the cup; yes/no question.

Day or Night makeup:

Day makeup for me when having to do with lip gloss is primarily about how shinny it makes my lips.  I don't mind re-applying often and I do not expect the color to be the same as in the tube.  Night makeup for lip gloss so far has only happened once when the lip gloss was so sticky that it caused my lips to actually stick together and showed some very odd stringy globs.

Tips:

See previous review forms. 

Website for brand:

See previous review forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment