Wednesday, December 30, 2015

One Note: e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark

This was purchased for me, by my husband, at CVS.



I decided to use this for my What's New Wednesday for two weeks in a row so I could use all four colors in the palette. I have always been drawn to darker blush shades and so I was curious how these would work for me.





I am very pale, so I use a light hand with blush, which I think helped to make these work for me. These are very pigmented blushes, so I would recommend to tap the blush brush lightly into the blush you wish to use, only once. Then, if it looks like you picked up too much blush, tap the brush against something to knock off any excess. This is not the kind of palette you need to swirl your brush in to get enough pigment to show.

All four blushes were easy to apply and easy to blend out. I really liked their appearance on the skin. Because I am bad at telling how long blush lasts on the cheeks I cannot give a length of wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment