Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review: MUA (Makeup Academy Professional) Color Intense Lipstick 262 Pomegranate

This was purchased for me, by my husband, at CVS.





Swatch picture:



One pass swatch

Notes from testing/use:

  • Opaque in one swipe
  • Best applied with lip brush to make for easier control around the edges of the lip
  • Not moisturizing, but not drying, comfortable to wear
  • At least three hours of wear, though I would not recommend eating while wearing the lip stick
  • Does transfer, though does also leave a stain of color on the lips, stain not difficult to remove
  • Creamy / Rich color
  • Not easy to apply directly from the tube

I really enjoy this lip stick, I can only wear it on days when my coordination is really high, so it does not get as much use as I would like it to. This lip stick inspired the request to my husband for the red lip liner that is available from MUA through CVS. I have seen the slot for the lip liner in the display, I have yet to find one that wasn't already opened and damaged. I would buy more lip sticks from this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment