Saturday, November 21, 2015

Review: MUA (Makeup Academy Professional) High Shine Lipstick in Nude (222)

This was purchased for me, by my husband, at CVS.




Swatch picture:



Top Swatch is product built up to full opacity
Bottom Swatch is single pass swatch

Notes I wrote while wearing:

  • Sheer in first swipe
  • Build-able; after about three passes it is opaque.
  • Moisturizing
  • Easy to apply
  • Wears down well
  • Does transfer

I do not normally gravitate towards nudes that are this brown, but I find this goes well with a multitude of makeup looks that I have been trying for the past month and a half. Since these are available at CVS and we have seen them go on sale for as high as buy one get and 40% individual pieces, I would buy more, but only when on sale because at $8 a piece they are a little expensive for my budget, though I do think the quality is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment