Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Keep In Mind: August 2015

benetint lip balm spf 15: 




This is a no longer available for purchase (as far as I can tell as it was not on the Benefit Cosmetics website when I checked for it) product, that is labeled as already being expired, though I am sure that is more related to the sunscreen part than then lip balm part as this basically didn't get used from when it was first purchased for me multiple years ago, until early in August this year when I rediscovered it while working with the Snupps app trying to get all of my makeup inputted into it. It looks fine, smells fine, feels fine, and so far as not caused a problem on my lips.

I love this lip balm. I love it because it gives a glossy red tint to the lips. I love it because I can use it on days when this is the only makeup I apply. I love it because I can use it on days when I have a full face of makeup on. It just works with everything I have tried it with so far. I also love that when it wears down, you can reapply without having to wipe off whatever is remaining on the lips, and it still looks good; you don't get that with a lot of lip products, or at least I don't.

When this was purchased for it, it was something that I put away and only looked at occasionally, not because there was anything wrong with it, but because I fear using higher end makeup, because when I use up something that is higher end, the odds of being able to replace it are much lower. Now it truly cannot be replaced, so when I found it and realized it was still okay to use, I decided I would try and use it up now. Then I found I loved it, which is a little unfortunate since it cannot be replaced. I did lookup the new Benebalm to see if that would be an option, but it has mango butter in it and I am allergic to mangos.

No comments:

Post a Comment