Monday, October 19, 2015

Upcoming Reviews: MUA (Makeup Academy)

These were purchased for me at CVS, by my husband.

MUA as a brand is still relatively new to the CVS shelves and the United States, but is one I have heard mentioned on occasion, as a good brand from the UK, so when it started being stocked at the local CVS's my attention to it did not go unnoticed by my husband who purchased everything shown below.


Eyes:



Professional Nude Eye Shadow Palette



Professional Metallic Eye Shadow Palette



No-Crease Eye Shadow Base

Lips:



Liquid Lipstick #204 Bright Red
Color Intense Lipstick #262 Pomegranate
High Shine Lipstick #222 Nude
Intense Color Moisture Balm #317 Red



Lip Primer #515

Brushes:



BB/CC Cream 014
Crease 315

I will be using all of these for the months of October, November, and December. I will be testing and reviewing the makeup, the brushes, I am not sure about. I will be using them, if I am able to give thoughts about them at the end of the three months I will, but I do not typically review brushes so I am not sure about how I would go about doing that.

The eye shadows I will test for wear time, ease of application and blending, and appearance. The eye shadow base I will be directly comparing to the e.l.f. eyelid primer I typically use for testing to see if it is worth the $11 price tag in my mind. The lip products I will be testing for wear time and appearance. The brushes I will be using and seeing if I can form an opinion on them, if I get more, then that is probably a good opinion, if not, then I am probably not that worried about investing in more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment