Monday, October 12, 2015

Upcoming Reviews: Diamond Cosmetics: Jumbo Twist Up Lip Pencils

These were purchased for me, by my husband, at Dollar Tree.




Diamond Cosmetics, I had never heard of the brand before my husband gave me these and an eye liner. I am not planning on testing the eye liner at this time, I have too many open right now. These are all twist up/jumbo lip pencils; two are labeled as Jumbo Twist Up and one is labeled as Jumbo Lip, not sure why the two different labels, but the formula's listed on the packaging all appears to be the same.



The nude color is in Smitten Kitten.

The berry color is in Spicy Classic Chic.

The orange/coral is in XOXO.

I will be trying these out, using them by themselves, with lip balms, with lip liners, and with a lip primer to see how they work best. I will be looking for wear time, opacity of color, and comfort.

I am not really sure what to expect out of these, but I am hoping they will work well for my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment