Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: Colormates Eyeshadow in Copper Shimmer 61625

This was purchased at Dollar Tree for me by my husband nearly two years ago, unsure of availability.



In reviewing my notes from wearing these eye shadows, the below list how they worked for me.

  • The shortest time any of the eye shadows in this palette lasted with the e.l.f. eyelid primer was 8 hours, the longest was 12 hours.
  • They all had light fallout.
  • They all applied opaquely as the color in the pan.
  • They blended well together.
  • With the Wet N Wild Fergie primer I always had to wash off before creasing because I needed to sleep because it lasted longer than 12 hours.
Summation, of the ones I have reviewed, this one worked the best for me and was also the easiest to work with. The colors are all very shimmery, but if you like that and the tones of this palette, I would not hesitate to pick it up if you find it. Definitely a day makeup palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment