Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sample: Olay Total Effects 7 CC Cream

This sample was pulled out of a magazine.



I doted this over my face and proceeded to blend it in as usual for me. As I looked over my face to see how it was looking I noticed that all of the CC cream that had been applied around the eye area had completely flaked off and gave me the reverse raccoon appearance. It was too dark to begin with, but it deepened up even more once on the skin to look like I had applied a light brown dirt to my face even though in the package it looked beige. I only had this on for about five minutes before I went ahead and washed it off because any part of the skin that was moving it was lifting off of and falling of. I could also see it peeling away from my cheeks as it dried.

Even if they were giving this away for free I wouldn't take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment