Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: Madame Milly Lip Gloss #13

The kit this is from was purchased for me by my husband a few months ago. I am not sure if the same kit is still available; this series of reviews is intended to help with deciding whether future purchases from this brand is worthwhile.

 Lip Gloss:    Madame Milly Lip Gloss #13





Applied At:    7:00 PM

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Kits at Kohl's range from $20 to $40.  Kohl's does run regular sales so I always recommend waiting for one of those when considering makeup there.

Shimmer: Yes, comes off looking metallic on me.
Glitter: No

Does it show without a lip primer?   

Yes,  comes off looking metallic on me, but does not change the color of my lips, only makes them look wet.

Does it show with a lip primer?   

Yes,  comes off looking metallic on me, but does not change the color of my lips, only makes them look wet.

Lasting time without primer:   

Three hours, but all of the wet look was gone and only a bit of the shimmer remained.

Lasting time with primer:   

Three hours, actually still looked very wet and shiny by the end of the test.

Travel outside the lip line without a primer?    None

Travel outside of the lip line with a primer?    None

Transfer to cup without a primer:   

Didn't notice any, but the wet part had already faded by the time tested.

Transfer to cup with a primer:   

Wasn't tested.

Day or Night makeup:   

Day makeup, will probably be used as a lip stick topper to slightly shift the color.

Website for brand:   

http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment