Saturday, May 4, 2013

Empties: Makeup I Have Used Up: 05-03-2013

This is not going to be a monthly post because I am lucky to use up one makeup product a year at the rate I use it, but I thought, if I use something up I will post about it.

These two things just happened to run out around the same time and since I knew the second was just about finished when the first one finished I thought I would post about them together.



Wet n Wild fastdry Clear Coat



This is my top coat of choice.  While admittedly not the best top coat, I primarily use it because it is  $2 and makes my nails shinny.  If I reapply every couple of days it does help prevent chipping although for testing purposes I only apply the day after painting my nails because I don't expect most people have time to reapply their top coat every couple of days.  The bottle is not completely empty, although it looks more full here than it actually is.  The polish is pretty hard to get out now even with the bottle tipped to the side and is getting thick enough that it is getting pretty hard to work with.

I do have another bottle waiting to be used but, for the next bottle I will be using the Wet n Wild Fergie Clear Coat version of this because at Christmas they came out with duo packages where you got a nail polish and a clear coat for the same price as the nail polish and my husband got four of them for me for Christmas so I have plenty to test out and see if it works the same as the fastdry.
 
e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo
 

I only actually got to use the regular side because the waterproof side had dried out before I ever opened it, which was fine because I wasn't completely sold on using a waterproof mascara and with as hard as the regular side was to get off, wasn't sure I wanted to.  Will I buy this again, probably not, but only because I have six full sized mascaras waiting to be used and seven small mascaras beyond that.  I am not a mascara junkie and I don't actually know how I ended up with so many, but I am trying to get through them in order of age in hopes they don't go bad before I get to them.  Wish me luck, I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment