Saturday, August 10, 2013

Upcoming Review: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro and French White Tip Pro

During CVS's Semi Annual Makeup Clearance Sale my husband tried to get one of everything he could find that was 75% and unopened.  Select Rimmel London Nail Polishes fit that requirement and I ended up with these three :-)




From left to right in case you cannot read the labels on the images because I know I can't sometimes.

110 French White Nail Tip Liner
286 Rags to Riches
330 Posh Pink

I'm a little late getting this preview post up because I have already finished the testing for the Rags to Riches polish and I am nearly done with the testing for Posh Pink, but my head has been having trouble with sorting out what I wrote down in my notes to get it in to a coherent post.  For some reason free form writing is easier than structured right now, don't ask, I have learned my brain will do whatever it wants when it wants, I will eventually get the review posts up.

I have not yet figured out exactly how I want to approach reviewing the French White Nail Tip Liner as I am not good at nail art and steady lines.  I am also trying to decide if I should do the French Tip over one of the other Rimmel London polishes or if I should do it directly the clear coat.  Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment