Saturday, August 10, 2013

Empties: Makeup I Have Used Up: 08-10-2013

e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads and Target's up&up Nail Polish Remover


I finished both of these at about the same time, but I got a lot more use out of the Target Nail Polish Remover than I did the e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover.



e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads: 

These feel really greasy when I use them and generally I can only get two nails cleared per pad so it takes at least five of these to get all of my nail polish off and depending on what kind of nail polish it is, possibly more.

Target's up&up Nail Polish Remover with Acetone:

I used this with cotton balls and again depending on the type of nail polish I was wearing at the time I would need more or less, but generally one cotton ball would cover a whole hand, even when the nail polish contained glitter.

I have another Target up&up Nail Polish Remover waiting to be used, although before I open that one I will be trying out the L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover pads I posted about on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment