Monday, August 5, 2013

One Note…Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium is the concealer I have been using and normally the only problem I have with it is that it will crease under the eyes if I do not set it right away.  Admittedly I use it as a foundation most of the time and considering how long I have had this, it lasts a long time and you don't need a lot to cover redness.  It does not cover scars/pimples very well, but general redness it does just fine for my purposes.




My normal use for this product is to cover the redness on my cheeks.  I apply this with my fingers normally, although occasionally with a brush depending on how much coverage I need. 

What I learned while applying the concealer on a sunburned nose that was at the pealing phase is that this concealer is very bad for dry skin.  I was applying with my fingers.  This concealer picked up every flake of skin that was on my nose and found some that I didn't even notice until I applied the concealer.  Even after adding powder the flakiness still showed at bit.  I did try to remove as much of the flakiness before applying the concealer as I could but if you have ever had a sunburn you know it can get pretty flaky.  I don't normally have dry skin so this was something new for me and something I wasn't expecting when I applied the concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment