Saturday, January 3, 2015

Format of reviews going forward

Due to my laptop doing its best to try and stop working I am having to modify how I approach posting reviews since I will be posting from a tablet going forward instead of from the laptop. I will endeavor to keep the same level of information in the posts for the makeup reviews, they just won’t be in the same format.

The last two reviews for the Madame Milly eye shadows will be posted from the laptop, but not in the original format as right now I am not sure I can organize it that way from my notes, which is why they haven’t been posted yet, because I’m having a hard time setting up my own layout as I originally planned it. In the end this forced change may be a good thing for me as it will encourage me to find a better working layout for reviews to be posted and how to keep track of the information.

The Daily Makeup and Makeup As Medicine posts on my two tumblrs will stay the same as they are being posted from my phone and will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment