Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Review: Madame Milly Eye Liner in Black

Eye Liner:    Madame Milly Eye Liner in Black




Applied At:    1:45 PM

Cost: (Without any discounts)    Purchased at Kohl's in a kit that ranged from $20 to $40.  I no longer see it at Kohl's, but Amazon still carries it.

Shimmer:      No

Cream/Gel   
Pencil:     Yes
Liquid   

Smudge time without primer:   

5 hours and 45 minutes

Smudge time with e.l.f. eyeshadow primer:   

Never actually smudged.

Fade time without primer:   

Never faded.

Fade time with e.l.f. eyeshadow primer:   

Never faded.

Transfer to under eye area?   

I didn’t notice any.

Can I actually see the color on the lash line:   

Yes, this is a very black, very creamy pencil and I was able to get full color in the first swipe along the lash line.

Can it be used as a cream base:   

I did not attempt this as a cream base because it is black and that is a color I typically have need to use as a cream base. If I ever do find a need to I will update this review.

Day or Night makeup:   

Day makeup, this applies well and lasts a long time.

Tips:   

As with the brown pencil, a primer does help it.

Website for brand:   

http://www.madamemilly.com/
http://www.pacificsales.co.uk/madame-milly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment