Thursday, December 18, 2014

Influenster Follow up: Muller Greek Corner and Corner yogurts

I received a coupon for this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

This follow up is very late compared to when the coupon was received and the product consumed because I have not felt up to writing it until now. My apologies for how long this has taken to complete.

The yogurt was consumed by my husband because I am not used to have dairy products. The below are his thoughts on how it tasted.

It is a smooth yogurt that is sweet to the taste. The yogurt taste itself does overpower the chocolate in the one that he picked to try (Muller Corner Choco Balls) and that mainly you are experiencing a crunchy yogurt.

He did think that for $1.25 the amount in the container was reasonable.

We have not bought more because my husband is not really in the habit of eating yogurt and I am unable to.

Pictures of coupon and product below.






No comments:

Post a Comment