Saturday, April 4, 2015

Empties: April 04, 2015

I just had an empties, but I didn't want to wait another month to post these.



Lotta Luv Lip Balm for Jelly Belly

I love the smell of this and primarily use it as a primer for lip stick. The consistency of it is kind of thick and that seems to help some of the softer lip sticks that tend to melt into the wrinkles of my lips to stay looking smoother in color.

I have about a dozen of these waiting to be used because once I told my husband it was helping some of my lip sticks work better he went a little nuts buying as many as he could find. 

Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in 579A  Seedless Watermelon

This is a lip gloss that was only shown recently in the daily makeup, even though it was used two to three times a week since it was originally purchased.  This was a my car lip gloss, meaning the lip gloss that was left in the car so that if I forgot to bring my purse, I had something that wouldn't melt that I could apply in place of lip balm. It served its purpose well. Not sure what I am going to replace it with yet as I have lots of lip glosses, I just have to figure out which one is most likely to survive in a car all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment