Thursday, May 7, 2015

One Note: Colormates Blush in Deeptone

This blush was purchased at the 99 Cent Store a while ago, not sure of current availability.



On my very fair skin this blush, when used alone over a liquid foundation and setting powder, shows as a very light pink flush. So far the best way I have found to get it to show more brightly is over a cream base and the one that I have specifically been using is the e.l.f. shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal. As I still set my cream products with the setting powder before applying the blush over the top, it does not require much tackiness to get the pigments in the blush to apply more densely. With both methods of using this blush it still blends out well and shows nicely for which ever way I decide I want to use it.

Of the four Colormates blushes I have, this is ranked 4th among them for me, but I do still enjoy the blush and will continue to get use out of it on days when I want my blush to be less obvious/not the focal point of my makeup look.

No comments:

Post a Comment