Friday, November 1, 2013

Holiday Nails: Halloween 2013

A little while before Halloween this year my husband gave me the Kiss Nail Dress in Black Cat and since I had used one before that I had liked it and I am very bad at nail art I knew this would be a better way to do the Halloween Nails for this year.




Used:

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish: Orange Color
Kiss Nail Dress: Black Cat - Limited Edition for Halloween 2013

After applying my standard clear coat, the Wet n Wild Clear Coat, this one from the Fergie line, I added the third smallest nail dress which was the orange background with the black cat on the ring finger nail on both hands.  They covered the whole nail fairly well with only a tiny bit of bare nail exposed on either side. 

Then on the remaining nails I used L.A. Colors Nail Polish in a bright orange color.  It is not an exact match with the orange in the background on the nail dress but was the closest I could fine in my collection of polishes.  This required three layers of polish although you can still see through the tips of the nails if you look closely, this doesn't really bother me since it is only for Halloween.

Something I am thinking about trying in the future is to apply the orange polish to the accent nail and then apply one of the nail dresses with a black background and clear cat in order to give the cat a color.  Depends on how long the stickers last.  I am keeping them in the plastic wrap to help them last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment