Monday, September 2, 2013

Empties: Makeup I Have Used Up: 09-02-2013

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm:



The Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm has been in my collection of lip balms, not being used for a very long time, I think I got it around the time I started dating my husband, so 8 to 9 years ago.  It laid unopened until the beginning of last year when I decided I would start using it as my night time lip balm and I used it fairly consistently for the entire year and the first couple months of this year until the texture of the lip balm started to change and I decided it must have gone bad since it was only marked as being good for 12 months anyway.

I put a fairly good dent in the lip balm and was proud of myself for using it so regularly but didn't throw it away when I was finished with it because I had not found a replacement for it.  We don't really go in to Victoria's Secret any more because I would want everything.  I also have a large stash of other lip balms I need to get through, but none of the ones I tried that I already owned seemed thick enough to last the night and make my lips nice and smooth when I woke up.

Then my husband bought me the philosophy's kiss me tonight intense lip therapy as one of his trying to make up for me having to go into the hospital for several days, you can read more about that here, and finally I have found something to replace the Victoria's Secret lip balm with.  So now I am throwing it away, but remembering it fondly because it did work very well and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment